-24th Sept 2008
Having Joshy around, Cindylicious is a blissful girl. Half a year flew past already, our love is still standing strong. So many more months to come baby. I love you.
I planned to blog about Amsterdam since donkey days ago, but im jus too sleepy..i think someone must have casted sleepy spell on me. Promise it will be up tmw, wont be headin out anywhere near town cause of the F1 race. Heehee, maybe can cook dinner for baby..
Good night folks..
Having Joshy around, Cindylicious is a blissful girl. Half a year flew past already, our love is still standing strong. So many more months to come baby. I love you.
I planned to blog about Amsterdam since donkey days ago, but im jus too sleepy..i think someone must have casted sleepy spell on me. Promise it will be up tmw, wont be headin out anywhere near town cause of the F1 race. Heehee, maybe can cook dinner for baby..
Good night folks..
