Monday, 22 December 2008

Growing up...

I woke up darn early today. 8.15am. I laze in bed..

Lookin thru photo albums... *I saw one family protrait, mummy holdin on to mine small hand, smiling so happily.*

Time really flies man, its gona be 2009 in less than ten days.

As the days goes by, I felt that mummy is really makin the effort to show that she loves me. She wont do it by saying, she whips up yummy dishes for me, knowin that i love to eat crabbies, mummy goes to the wet market early mornin to get fresh carbbies, store it in the company fridge, then bring it home to cook for me during dinner time. When she knows that Baby will be joinin for me dinner, she will brew soup too. Mummy will keep tokin to me bout life lessons, teachin me the methods of cooking etc over dinner.

I really wonder if i will be such a wonderful mummy ten years down the road. Im glad that she is still here seein me thru everything.

Cindylicious feels old, she will be turnin 21 next year. Its time for me to do sth meaningful in life...


Cindylicious 2004