Friday, 16 January 2009

I'm tired...

I had exactly three rest days then left for mornin flight yesterday. I felt like a living zombie walkin around the cabin. Sighs. Office screwed up my schedule, i was suppose to do jus a turnaround flight, and they changed it to a double landin flight. But im gona do one during cny. How can a human do so many double landin? DAMN! I haven had enough rest since i came back from Amsterdam, my flight was delayed, then cancelled becose of the engine problem. The captain decided to fly the follwing day back to Japan, so we showed up at the airport in the morning, the ground staff told us the airplane was still not repaired. SIGHS! We dragged our luaggaes and went back to the airport hotel. At the end of the day, we travel as pax back to Japan. We were assigned economy class seats, eleven hours flight, how to rest well? On sunday travelled as pax back to Sg. Thought could catch up with my sleep when im back, see, now im flying to states later.

Like wat the hell...

I AM TIRED!!!
Happy moments always seem to pass so fast. I love you. Im still here, missing you...