Joshybaby and me took this neoprint on Sunday. I know wat question u have in ur brain now, why is there two pictures of the same frame but different poses. CAUSE, there are two sides of decorating booth. We were standin at booth A wondering why our photos are not out yet, 2-3 mintues passed, baby decided to go and ask the staff. THEN i saw this tiny lettering on top of the decorating screen *please check both sides for decorating* WAT THE HECK!!!When we walked over to booth B, the computer system chose for us already. Luckily the photos wasnt the ugly one that baby wanted. haha! =P He wanted one that has a microphone and he was singing and half of my face was hidden by the standing microphone.
I remember those days when i was still schooling, think almost every week ill go and take this geek geek old design looking $4 neoprints with my friends. haha! Everyone just chip in $1 then can this neoprint taken. Nowadays these new machines from japan damn expensive lar. $12. But im sure those of the kids can afford it lar. I think their pocket money maybe $5 a day. TSK TSK*
Leaving for my turnaround flight to Osaka later tonight. I LOVE TURNAROUND!!! Can buy many many things...Hopefully i can sleep when i reach in the morning and wakey about noon then go shopping. GRINS* Flying back to SG on Friday.
Its wednesday today..weekend approaching. means i can see AIDEN-DEN too.
