Friday, 13 March 2009

My bf spoiled my plan...

Joshybaby told me to meet him at 5.30pm yesterday. So i went to see the company doctor to get some cream for my rashes, and sleeping pill for the stupid jet lags. I HATE FLYING TO THE STATES or anywhere else that the time diff is opp from SG!!! Because i cant follow their timing for nuts. Back to the topic, Mr BF called me around 4.45pm and told me he is done with his class, wanted to meet me. I told him i wasnt done yet and i needed to develop some photos to surprise him... He insisted on meeting me at Raffles. =( So i told him ill only be done at 5.30pm.

HE ANSWERED *YOU WANA MEET GUYS IS IT?* pls lor...wat the hell...

I ANSWERED *I WANA DEVELOP PHOTOS LAR!!!*

SEEE SEEE!!!no more surprise already... BOOO!!!

Anyways.im leaving tonight...via KL then to NRT. I don like this pattern cause of the double landing. By the time i reach KL ill be super sleepy already. See u guys tmw in Japan.

MR BF!!!im gona miss u....