I managed to blog about my birthday yesterday, but i was rushing like mad right after i shut down my lappy. Guess its just because i haven been working for like 2 weeks or so. When i touched down this morning tokyo, the weather was cool. Slept around 9am and woke up around 1pm. My luggage wheels were like a lil cranky, so i went to the operation centre to get it changed. Im feeling really grumpy now lar, because of the stupid number lock. NO COMMENTS!!! I will need to change for another luggage tmw before reporting for my flight. I shouldnt have gone like in the day lar, and i shouldnt have act like smart lar. like i know how to set the damn number lock. =( BOOO!!! I think im like super whiney lar. I was complaining to my senior like all the way, for the whole two hours at the shopping mall. Gona eat the watermelon that i bought from the supermarket to cheer myself up....
SWINE FLU
Baby called me this morning and told me to wear a mask when i go out, and best if don even step out of my room. I didnt even realise that the cases in japan has risen to 200 over. Tmw im gona fly to the states. Im feeling damn scared now lar. Its jus so hard to know who is sick lar. And u noe, in states the condition is even worse. Shouldnt have even reported for flight. Im gona force the pax to wear masks if i hear them coughing or watsoever lar. I REALLY SEE NO POINT WEARING MASK. unless its for all legs. Babes. i hope u gers noe wat im talking about....
Please pray that ill be safe and healthy. Thank you ppl. Gona sleep soon.
Enjoy weekend alrite!
