Monday, 3 August 2009

Pampered princess...

I had a great weekend. I went for a photoshoot on saturday that was planned really last min. And im loving the photos that was shot. Yea, i know, old and rusty already. Kenneth, whom was the photographer on saturday commented that it has been too long since i last did a shoot. Tats super true lar. The last time i worked with him for the dark attraction shoot was in Year 2006. Sighs. I FEEL OLD! SERIOUSLY like...EEEWWWW...i don like it!


Baby carrying my barang bag for me. OH! i only made him carried BARANG BAG from carpark to my house unit. NOT HAND BAG. I wont make my bf carry my hand bag and walk around the mall. And i don like to see that happening too. We had dinner at Vivocity. There is this thai restaurant named Thai Accent. The steamed fish was AWESOME! And the tom yum soup HOT and THICK. Service was not bad too. Someone please date me and bring me there sooonnn. =P

Thank you for pampering me like a lil princess. LOVE love you.

Flight tmw night heading to Narita then Los Angeles. See u guys! HUGS*