Saturday, 5 December 2009

A piece of me...

Life is good. loving it. loving everyone around me.

after i came back from turnaround flight, i haven been flying till now.
assigned to do ground duty.tgt with Candy. Its an aircraft observation at SASCO, our job was mainly to entertain the kids from the two japanese schools in sg, they were divided into two sessions, morning and afternoon. We just need to bum around, smile a lot to them, help them during the costume session. I think that the most enjoyable part of the lesson is when they get to dress up as air stewardess, pilot or maintenance staff. A photographer was there to take photos for them. SO NICEEE!!!But i guess learning about aircraft and having to get to see such a big aeroplane LIVE will be a good experience. =D

speech for the day

*Kyo wa kodomotachi ni auno o tanoshimi ni shite kimashita*
*Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu*

I am glad boss assigned me to do this ground duty. It reminds me of the days when i was still a kid. I used to lead such a carefree life. No worries as a kid. So naive. So innocent.

In less than a month, we are gona welcome ANOTHER new year. =(

I don know whether i should feel excited or sad for myself.