I went to the doc last night. Sighs. Doc managed to SQUEEZE out the pus on my upper eyelid. ZzzzZZzzz, the feeling of having a needle poking into the eyelid. PAIN PAIN!!! Now i will need to wait for the eyelid swelling to subside on its own. More antibiotics for me, new oilment for eyelid. I really hope God is using His healing power upon my eyes. Cindy will be staying in the east area for the time being. My grandma and the maid will be cooking all the HEALTHY aka NON HEATY food for me. No chances of bunking in with baby this week. Im sure he understands.
SPEEDY RECOVERY PLEASE!!! This weekend ill be going back to the doctor for review.
No recovery = Drop jfk flight = Risk of losing sfo/la flight. SIGHS!!!
Im gona meet baby at parkway later. Judy darling will be meeting me too. I miss Sin66 babies, thanks for sending all your regards. Hope ill recover soon. Ill remember to wear shades out.
