On Sunday morning, i woke up at 4.30am to get ready for flight. Been really really long since i last went for flight. I had a hair cut on Saturday to make my bun look neater and smaller.haha! On my way to airport, i felt excited going back to work after one month. However, the lump on my upper eye lid was still there. When i showed up at the office, tapped my ID card, checked my mailbox, then i went to the office lady explaining to her about my eye infection. I could feel the discomfort, but i really dont feel like dropping my flight. She insisted that i drop the whole flight pattern, then she went to activate someone for the flight. SIGHS!!! =( Certain comments that she made, causes me to feel really depressed. Sometimes i just cannot control the situation wat, i jus don wan to drop the flight in the morning when its so last min. I guess its also unfair for the girl that got activated. Its not as though i can stop the growth of the eye infection. If i have the ability to make my eye to recover or i noe wats going to my eye, I would have chose to be a doctor already.
The ground staff have to retrieved my baggage, i went back to my aunt's place. When i saw my grandma, she just hold me so tight, i started to cry and cry. I really don know what is wrong with myself. I love this job, i never regretted choosing to be in the service line. You know that u have done a great job whenever passengers/customers say thank you, exchange smiles or whatever ways u will just appreciate such moments. Better still, some wont even bother exchanging eye contacts. I wont blame them, its just the way how people are being bought up. Normal human beings will just think that us serving in this job are just BIMBOS. At times, i drag myself to work, 50% of me wants to stay here with baby, another 50% will be thinking about the people that ill meet to work with, nice people will be easy job. Nasty ones, all the best lor, let you die on ur own. Its just the people i work with that turns me off lar. Those fussy passengers pay for their air tickets, SO, just serve lor, if not no income.
Im feeling really low at this period of time lar, half of me already gone. Not being able to return to work makes me feel sad lar. Baby not being me here with me because of his tight teaching schedule makes me feel double down. I hope the doc will do something to my eye tonight and let it recover well so ill be able to fly soon, if not i will need to drop my jfk flight. And i believe it will disrupt my following month flight schedule. Meanwhile, i will just wear the pair of shades to cover my ugly eye. I am starting to feel inferior, half of my confidence went down the drain already. Another half hanging nowhere. Ugly bitch says bye.
