Cindylicious touched down this morning. The weather makes u wana melt lor, i should have wore my vest instead of blazer. Its damn hot in Tokyo now, leaving to New york tmw. I met Elicia aka tibits queen this morning. She was leavin for amsterdam can. JEALOUS! I only had two hours of sleep this morning. I think i seriously got sleeping problem, once i pass the *sleepyhead timing*, i wont feel sleepy anymore. Met seniors to go for lunch tgt, ordered mushroom soup pasta. Healthy rite? Then headed to the supermarket to get some fresh fruits and cherry tomatoes for breakfast and lunch tmw. Cindy craves for chinese food all the time, so she went to the chinese restaurant to get fried rice for dinner. Antibiotics finishin soon, 6 more tablets to go, my right eye doin fine. My eye feels dry on the aircraft, ill remember to keep it clean. The show up time tmw will be at 9.10am (Sg time 8.10am). SUPER EARLY CAN! then i take the flight around 11.45am (Sg time 10.45am), touching down around 1130am (Sg time 1130pm). Must stand and work for at least freaking 12 hrs lor. Pray for good crew & pax lor! Will be my 6 month check flight. I need to sleep for at least 8 hours tonight. See u guys in new york. Muacks!
CROSS UR FINGERS FOR ME HOR!
Cindylicious jus cant help it but wana LOVE Joshy baby more!
I know baby will always be with me thru my trip, calls me, webcam with me, msg me.
No matter which part of the world im in, i noe he is there.
Love is... =)