1) Every flight, no matter how early / late in the day, her baby will still wait for her to check in the hotel, ensure that she feels safe then he goes to bed.
2) Family members that care for her. Auntie bought a webcam for my cousin, Harold, so we can chat when im overseas.
3) Girlfriends that stays awake at night to wait for me to touch down from flights. Hear me bitch,whine,complain etc...
4) Buddies that read my blog and tag me. Constantly lettin me noe that they are there.
All these give me reasons to be happy. I will not take all these for granted. For i know i might just lose them if im not careful. Therefore, i will always tell u guys I LOVE YOU!
Im goin to rest, best if i can fall asleep. My right eye damn itchy leh. TSK*
Missin u babylove. I wan u to cuddle cuddle me!!! 3.30pm (nyc time), 3.30am (sg time). tata!
