When i was sleeping jus now, i heard thunders. True enough, i drawed the curtains, wah seh, its is raining heavily lor. Joan darling told me her flight was delayed for 3.5 hrs of the thunderstorm, her crew was suppose to take over the plane that we arrived on. She also said got 40 planes waiting to take off, no wonder delay for so long. Poor ger, its over already. Good rest in Nrt. Ill be back soon. I pampered my lil stomach jus now, haha! Ordered rm service Amercian breakfast, not bad, i wanted to sub my hashbrowns to grilled tomatoes. BOO! They say today NO TOMATOES. Rubbish rite? Hotel got no tomatoes, sub to grilled spinach instead. Spinach doesnt taste that good lar, a lil salty. I chose to have blueberry muffins. I can eat them when im hungry later. Cindy not feelin so sad already, flight not smooth then so be it lor. Ill still treat myself like a queen. haha! I make full use of the coffee table to set up my lappy by the bed. So that i can sit on the comfy bed to chat with my darlings.
Im webcaming with baby now. He jus ate dinner. Here im, eatin breakfast alone.
Im webcaming with baby now. He jus ate dinner. Here im, eatin breakfast alone.
I miss u babylove. Hugs u!
I still cannot decide if i wana go out to the shopping malls. Its raining now. Just wana laze in bed and do nothing...
9.28am (New york time)
