I HATE THIS FLIGHT!!!
cause i opened 4 bottles of each 4 types of wine right after the seat belt sign went off. My right hand is so freaking painful now lar. The flight was full. Damn full. So sickening. I didnt even have time to go for my rest lar. 2h 20mins for breaktime. But the stupid call button jus cant stop coming on! And the freaking unreasonable pax in economy class, kept arguing with my in charge regarding the issue that his family of 5 kids cant be upgrade to business class.
PLEASE LAR! use ur eyes to see, we are FULL. LIKE DAMN FULL!!! So the ground staff was only able to sell them two seats. During boarding, the husband and one of the kid was seated in business class. Then after takeoff, the wife and one of the daughter came to the front and switched seats with the husband. WAT THE HELL!!! U think playing magic chair or wat...So they should have two business class meal choice rite?? The woman demanded to have a child meal for the kid.
LIKE HUH? u think u are on a personal jet where u hire a professional chef to come board just to serve u? My in charge cant be bothered with her, so we just took an economy class meal to serve the kid. I think she cant think straight for nuts. Business class meals are like so much better than economy one. WHY wana make this type of request...
Anyways the husband was issued a warning letter by the Captain. He kept aruging like since after take off, during first meal, 1st rest, refreshment. Like every single moment he have. With the flight supervisor, my in charge, economy class's crew. WE CANT HAVE PEACE!!!
And he is being damn selfish, caused us to have one crew down because of him. So childish, he kept coming to the business class to argue with my in charge. In conclusion, i have to cover some of the cabin duty of my in charge and do my duty assigned galley work. ITS DAMN XIONG BECAUSE ITS THE B/C COMP GLY!!!
I cant stop ranting about this, cause i feel so damn tired. I think the alcohol must be not strong enough to make the pax tipsy. If not they will sure be sleeping soundly. OR they are just hungry monsters. One eat, everyone starts ordering. ITS TERRIBLE. New York flight time is like so long (12h05min). I still cant figure out why they don sleep. Make us so busy, one request after another. My right thumbnail broke too!!!
I fell into deep sleep for about 6hrs until Chef Michele called me regarding the parcel that he addressed to send to the hotel for me to bring it back for him. Well, the hotel staff claims that there isnt anything sent for me upon my check in, i sent a msg to Chef in Facebook, then Chef got so worked up, i think he called and double check, for failing to find the sent parcel, he scolded the staff. The second call came in, it was the hotel staff, he asked me to go down and pick up the parcel. MEANS HAVE LAR!!! should double check wat, bad communication during the staffs. When i went down to the front desk, the parcel was placed at a place that i can see clearly. They must have got it hard from Chef. =)
I guess ill go to the shoppin mall around noon time for bout 2 hrs, then come back and sleep again. Its really cold in New York, but didnt snow. I think the last time i saw snow was in Amsterdam, but its those melting kind. Wana see the real snow!!!
I cant wait for our one year anniversary =)
