Friday, 24 April 2009

13 months and counting...

You might not know it, but you're my best boyfriend.
I know that for a fact because i'm your girlfriend.

You can really get on my nerves for being insensitive, but you just got your way to coax me.
Thank you for tolerating my nonsense, listening to my whining, and adapting to my moodswings.
This super strong headed guy freaks me out at times when we quarrel, but the end of the day, we will soften up and go back to each other.
When you know that i haven met my gfs for quite awhile, u suggest that we can have dinner together, so you can also catch up with her.
I love bunking over at baby's place, he sweetalks to me while we laze in bed.
And the list go on and on...

Happy Anniversary babyboy, I LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you for giving me the best that you can. And i appreciate that.
I swear i can never take you for granted. Cause this relationship is not a game to me.

Baby is currently busy mugging for his papers. And im keeping myself occupied with things so i wont disturb him while he is studying. I understand baby... I DO!!! =)

************************************************************************************

Its amazing that im gona finish up the 2litres mineral water that i brought along for this trip. Know why? Cause im feeling quite sick now. My throat feels super dry lar. Must be because of the blocked nose last night that caused me to breathe thru my mouth. Gona leave New York tonight. I went out to the shopping mall for two hours and i spent one hour solely in F21. For the last two trips to the states, nth caught my attention. Deprived of not shopping there for pretty clothes. This time I was busy browsing thru and trying donnoe for how many freaking piece of tops/bottoms/dresses.

Judy darling was just telling me that she needed to get dresses for the neverending weddings and parties, she should be here lar!!! And being the super sweet gf, i shopped on her behalf, i walked into F21 and spotted this pretty Melody lace pink dress. Looks super sweet. So tempted to get it for myself. But i think she need it more than me. After grabbing the clothes that i wana try, proceeded to the changing room, the first piece i tried was the dress lar. so i can snap pic and mms to her. It a wise move u know, cause she will need FOREVER to decide whether to get this FOREVER21 dress. Kidding ar babe...Your gf will show her love thru remembering the shopping needs that u have. Babe was kind enough to decide the size by the time i did payment. =P If size or colour don fit u then we refund for sth else okie!!! =P See u when i fly back. Meanwhile remember to come online often to acc me. muhahahahaha!!!

For those that have been working hard this week, today is FRIDAY!!! Means weekend is here. Enjoy it to the fullest alrite...Blog again when im back in Nrt.