Friday, 1 May 2009

My two lovable babies...

I wana fly to San Francisco with u Denisebaby for holiday...

BUT ill be missing my Joshybaby away.... =P

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!!! hehe. Met up with Denise after movie with Joshybaby at Shaw Lido. And had dinner together at PS's thai express. Its weekend again, and IM IN SINGAPORE!!! Its gona be a super long break for me till my next flight. I guess ill be doing some photoshoots during my free time, and also look for school to start studying...

12 more days to my 21st party. Gona do up the guest list and give the person in charge the confirmed attendence. PLUS cracking my head to think of wat prizes to give away for best dressed and games. hmmm...any sugesstions?Im gona set up a place for my friends to enjoy polaroid photo taking. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!!

Its 1am now. I promised myself that i wont be sleeping late anymore...GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!! ENJOY WEEKEND K!!! MUACKS*