Joshybaby has been really busy doing his schoolwork lately. And all the preparation before his final paper. The source of entertainment for me is logging into facebook every hr to check if the rsvp list has increasing no. of ppl. Its currently standing at 16 confirmed guests. I hope the no of ppl will keep increasing when the date draws nearer. Planning the party arent easy task, Im going to get the balloons settled tonight. Hopefully they will get my pretty balloons send to the party venue if i hit the delivery budget.
Japanese test again this friday. damn ZzzZZzzzZZZ. So freaking lazy lar! been nua-ing since i flew back from Osaka turnaround. I don feel like studying!!!!
Friday also marks Judy dearie's birthday. Saturday will be April darling's birthday.
I cant wait to meet my babies on the 22nd. Chalet Party. WOO HOOO!!!
In the midst of all the planning for my 21st party, i get so excited, but part of me doesnt wan to grow up. As you grow older, you will need to worry for all things... SIGHS!!!
I wana stay forever so young. Don need to spend on skincare and beauty products...
-with Apple, who is now a hot mama, taken in 2005
